1. The biggest joy of this year is the wedding of one of my close friend. She has been an integral part of my life and I always wished her to get settled in life and lead a happy married life, that great occasion happened in the month of Feb and I was flying on top of this world that day.
2. After being with Oracle for more than a decade, I decided to quit Oracle and I joined another product company as an Architect and with a salary which I have never dreamt even in the wildest of my dreams. It’s just few lakhs less than my age ;-) It’s a whopping figure. This happened in the month of May
3. I wanted to prove myself and establish myself in this new company and by GOD's grace I did that with ease and also got 3 awards in a short span.
4. One of my close friend was blessed with a baby boy. He is my sweet heart as of now, anyone would fall prey for his mesmerizing smile.
5. Got some good blogger friends, and to name some - Amrita, Shylu, Elango, Ramesh, Kiran, Chennai Girl etc etc. Thanks for all your encouragement and comments guys!!!
Ah, I could not recollect anything major other than these; I always feel that I am a GOD blessed child. GOD has always given me more than what I deserve, so I should admit the fact that he has kept me happy and he is keeping me happy. I wish and pray that he takes care of me the way he always does and help this useless boat to reach the shore. How can I finish off this note without thanking my FRIENDS who are my greatest asset and strength of life. I am proud to have such an affectionate friends circle and without their support and encouragement, I wouldn’t have come this far in my life.