Tagged by Amrita / Chan / Manisha and Rat ...
1. What is your current obsession?
B ... Leave the rest to your imagination.
2. What are you wearing today?
Shorts and Cut Baniyan
3. What’s for dinner?
Vetha Kuzhambu and Thattai
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
12 T-shirts in a sale
5. What are you listening to right now?
Stupid "Arasi" serial song in the background (my paati ... )
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Lot of folks tagged me on the same one. All I can say is, they are flowers in my garden of friends (mudiyala ... mudiyala ... )
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I am blessed with everything in my life, let me not be pampered by GOD any further. Let it go to someone who is in real need of that.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Water-melon pieces ;-)
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Vaitheeswaran Koil a place near Mayavaram
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Life is too short to be spen worrying ...
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
L's 1 month old son ....
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
All my t-shirts
15. What is your dream job?
Cook. Yaa, you heard it right, I wanted to be a cook. I am seriously good at that.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I think $100 is no more a big money to me. I would rather have more in my purse right now ...
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I don't think I understand this question ....
19. Who are your style icons?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
22. What are your favourite movies?
List is too big to be fit in this place
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Body Spray / Ear Buds / Moisturizers
23. What inspires you?
Being true to onself
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Laugh, Make others Laugh, Let others Laugh at you - Bring in happiness to other's life.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I take bath ;-)
26. Coffee or tea?
At this time ?? Are you crazy ??
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Just be quite.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
No Sweets / Desserts. I hate them
31. Favorite Season ?
Summer. That sweat, that stickyness, wowww. I luv it ...
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I will cook a story for you saying that, even I did not have my dinner, blah, blah, blah ...
33. What’s your favorite cartoon character?
Do I need to say it's Tom & Jerry ? The entire world loves them...
Off late, I have been thinking of the good old days of my life where there used to be these abundance of joy in the little things of lif...
Well, I dont think i need to give an explanation on the above mentioned subject, as this term is widely known to all south indian youths, we...
Raman is a retired Army man and also a widower. His sons are all well settled in the US and are earning a good amount of money. Raman never ...
After a long struggle, i somehow managed to collect 300+ songs of SPB, which to me are the GOLDEN SONGS sung by that GOLDEN VOICE. I am plan...