Hooo, what a lengthy tag this was, but it was quite interesting though ...
1. Last drink: Coffee
2. Last phone call: With a HP Support person
3. Last text message: A funny forward from my friend
4. Last song you listened to: "Kaadhal Oorvalam Inge" when I am taking bath
5. Last time you cried: November 23rd 1990
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: Ah, too old to date also I did not date when I was young...
7. Been cheated upon? Cheated - many times by many taxi wala's.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Myself :)))))))))
9. Lost someone special? Ah, not really, if they are special, I don’t want to lose them that easily.
10. Been depressed? At times, but not frequent
11. Been drunk and threw up? Phew ... no way
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
15. Made new friends: Yes, one interesting girl ... in my work place. She is an exact character replica of mine.
16. Fallen out of love: Not really, Not yet ...
17. Laughed until you cried: Once in a train journey with L, where we found two cupboards as our berths. Right L ???
18. Met someone who changed you: My mentor Mr. Sam. He is a real role model to me.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I don’t make friends who are false by heart.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yaa, one girl in Oracle was enquiring about me left right and center, not sure why, Still I don’t know.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes, my friend Ramanathan, after seeing our results in 12th Std in paper :)
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Almost all, except 4 or 5. I have not seen them even once.
23. How many kids do you want to have: Depends on how many wives I marry :) hahahaha
24. Do you have any pets: No, but I love to have one.
25. Do you want to change your name: NOT AT ALL
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Took Bath ... ;-). Well, My Bday's are always silent. I prefer it that way.
27. What time did you wake up today: 9:30 AM.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I slept at 10:30 and don’t know what happened till 9:30 today morning.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To own a pup.
30. Last time you saw your father: Last week.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I am a GOD blessed child, so I don’t think I have any regrets in life.
32. Most visited web page: Goooooooooogle
33. Name: Satish
34. Nicknames: Bhaashaa, Cheetah
35. Zodiac sign: Leo
36. Male or female or transgender: Huh. Male
37. Elementary: Rajalakshmi Balamandir School
38. School: P S Senior Secondary School
39. Colleges: New College
40. Hair color: Black and on its way to Grey
41. Long or short: Short
42. Height: A little more than 5 5"
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes I do.
44. Ever been in love? No, Not yet.
45. Piercings? Ears. When I was 1 yr old
46. Tattoos? What are they ?
47. Righty or lefty: Righty
48. First surgery: One just above my left eyebrow when I was 4 yrs old. I pushed the wall by sitting on a parked cycle, not knowing Newton’s Law. Cycle Break pierced just above my eyebrow missed my eyes by a whisker. That was the last surgery as well.
49. First piercing: Of course Ears
50. First best friend: Tough one. A girl by name Vidhya. In fact she was my first friend of opposite sex.
51. First sport you loved: Cricket (obvious)
52. First pet: None
53. First vacation: I don’t remember. May be to Thiruchendur to put Mottai for me when I was 1 year old.
54. First concert: A kutchery by K J Yesudas at Aastrika Samajam. I was 6 yrs old that time.
55. First crush: I would say, it would be Jayapradha (actress)
56. Eating: Nothing.
57. Drinking: Nothing again.
58. I'm about to: Move songs to my IPOD
59. Listening to: Some old songs in instrumental.
60. Waiting for: Lot of things to happen in life :)
61. Want kids? Again, depends on whether I marry someone or not
62. Want to get married? Thinking about that. Now, the answer is NO
63. Careers in mind? Cinema or Catering
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Both
65. Hugs or kisses: Both
66. Shorter or taller: Same as my height
67. Older or Younger: Younger (of course)
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Whatever it may be, but it should be real and should be from the heart
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach ?? How does that fit this question ??
70. Sensitive or loud: Loud
71. Hook-up or relationship: Silly question.
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant to make trouble ...
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: I have not got that chance yet
74. Lost glasses / contacts: Nope
75. Broken someone's heart: I did not personally, but I should ask the girls in Oracle ;-))
76. Had your own heartbroken: Not for a girl of course.
77. Been arrested: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
78. Turned someone down: Yes
79. Cried when someone died: Yes
80. Liked a friend that is a girl? Like ?? Again ... in what sense ?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Every second
82. Miracles: NO, I don’t believe in Miracles. Everything is pre-written. There is nothing like that exists.
83. God: Without him I would not be blogging like this.
84. Love at first sight: Nope
85. Heaven: Good to see in cinema's and story books.
86. Santa Claus: Nice imaginary character
87. Kiss on the first date? I don’t kiss the "dates" and eat, I just swallow them ;)
88. Angels: Again, good for Cinema's.
89. Devils: Our own minds
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes, certainly yes.
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? No
93. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Whatttttt ?? Seriously this question is Stupid.
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? I don't think so.
95. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Noooo.
Associate with something you wear:
96. White: T-Shirt
97. Black: Jeans
98. Red: Can only be my inner wear. That color is not suitable to be worn elsewhere.
99. Pink: Not a fav color of mine.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Simply amazing.
I want all my readers to try this out and especially Chandru and Chennai Girl. Shylu is already tagged by Amrita.
One more year comes to an end and once again I did not keep up the promise of blogging frequently, but I am sure my readers are used to tha...
After a long struggle, i somehow managed to collect 300+ songs of SPB, which to me are the GOLDEN SONGS sung by that GOLDEN VOICE. I am plan...
Well, I dont think i need to give an explanation on the above mentioned subject, as this term is widely known to all south indian youths, we...
Raman is a retired Army man and also a widower. His sons are all well settled in the US and are earning a good amount of money. Raman never ...