- Individual wants to "Settle" in life
- He / She wants to have a sizable bank balance
- He / She does not trust in "Arranged" marriage (At the same time they are not in LOVE)
- He / She see marriage as pure GAMBLE
So the conclusion is, people are just finding some excuse to avoid taking "Responsibilies" in life, of course i am one bachelor who is suffering from this syndrome, i too dont want to take responsibility. So what does the individual lose if he / she is SINGLE ?? - !!!!NOTHING!!!!
Well, lets here the reasons of people who got married at an early age (26 yrs and above)
- Its fun to have a companion and the feeling of having someone (dedicated) for you is gr8.
- Understanding, Frequency and Chemistry are the factors which decide the success of a marriage.
- Marrying for the sake of marrying is something one should not do. (Experience speaks)
- That is the only relationship where in you get everything unconditionally
I too agree to some extent on the points putforth by married couples, but personally i feel that, no individual should get into a relationship unless he / she is financially sound and is ready to manage the new expense. I might sound a bit "money-minded" but i am a practical person, i strongly feel that MONEY is the only factor which drives anything and everything in this world.
I would definitely take a cautious approach in finding my Ms. Perfect and unless i am satisfied with my requirement (with a little bit of compromise) i will not tie the knot.