Ah, I should say that I tagged myself from Sandhya's blog. I found that quite interesting so thought of answering them. I would want Amrita, Shylu, Chandru and Chennai Girl to do this on their blog. Just wanted to be the first person to have tagged them in 2009 :) Here we go ....
1. What have you realized lately?
Hmmm ... All that glitters is not gold
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Of course yes, but don’t remember when. Kiss here does not say "To whom", so I assume that to be for anyone and I think I have kissed so many cute little kutties. I am still single so the rest of the imagination goes void.
3. If you were stranded on a desert island, which 11 blog buddies would you take?
Ah, I don’t want my blog buddies to suffer in a desert island, I would somehow manage to escape and come home.
4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Tanjore - Periya Kovil. It has some magnetism in it which attracts me all the time.
5. If you had one dream to come true, what would it be?
Starting a home for beggars who beg at temples and traffic signals and provide them 3 meals a day.
6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
What is there to believe here? If the sun shines after a brief spell of rain, due to the interference / reflection effect you are going to see a Rainbow, to me it’s a pure physics.
7. What’re you afraid of losing the most now?
Faith on GOD and self belief
8. If you win one million dollars what would you do?
Full fill my dream which is mentioned at point number 5
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you tell him/her?
I don't think so. I strongly feel that you should have guts to fall in love in the first place, which I don’t have. Love is something beyond my imagination.
10. List 3 good things about the person who tagged you.
Ah, I know Sandhya only through her writings and I don’t know her personally. One thing I can say about her is, (Which I think), She must be a very bold personality who deals life with extreme ease, how good or bad it can be. An excellent writer and I am an ardent fan of her blog posts
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I don’t have any expectations. I feel that, more you expect, there will be more room for disappointments. Marriages are made in heaven, so I would accept her for the way she is and I don’t want her to change for me, and its vice-versa.
12. What type of people do you hate the most?
People who talk on my back and people who does this self-trumpeting and people who are "possessive" by nature.
13. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
14. If you have faults, would you rather like the people around you point it out or keep quiet?
None of these, I would correct myself if I have any faults
15. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes, if its clothes, I go mad and I shop like crazy
16. Find one word to describe the person who tagged you.
Ah, as I told you, I don’t know her much, but her writings says, she must be an OPTIMISTIC
17. If you had a chance, which part of your character would you change?
May be, I should be more expressive in nature. People complain that I hardly show any emotions good or bad. But what to do, I have been designed like that.
18. What’s the last shocking thing you saw or heard?
Mumbai Terror Attack
19. Would you rather love or money?
Money. Love is something which I always do, so that goes without saying, and the other choice is what I have to choose :-)
Off late, I have been thinking of the good old days of my life where there used to be these abundance of joy in the little things of lif...
Well, I dont think i need to give an explanation on the above mentioned subject, as this term is widely known to all south indian youths, we...
After a long struggle, i somehow managed to collect 300+ songs of SPB, which to me are the GOLDEN SONGS sung by that GOLDEN VOICE. I am plan...
Raman is a retired Army man and also a widower. His sons are all well settled in the US and are earning a good amount of money. Raman never ...