1. What is your current obsession?
Nothing. I am pretty much happy with what I have now.
2. What are you wearing today?
Shorts / T-Shirt
3. What’s for dinner?
Curd Rice and Dosa
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A box of my one and only fav sweet Baadusha :)
5. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my apartments generator as we have a power cut now ...
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
One of the few persons who inspired to start writing a blog. Her writings says her character, though I don't know her much, I am sure she is a wonderful personality and an inspiring character.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
India, Chennai, Mylapore ... thats heaven to me
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Anything that keeps me cool.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To New Jersey, Avalon Cove Apartments. Wanted to take a walk along the hudson river. That place is my second home.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
JAVA ;-))) ok ok, cool ... Hindi
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Be Good, Do Good, Nothing can go BAD
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
None. Its not that I dont want to, but I am yet to go to loo, so let me finish that first ;-)))))
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
If I would have known that, why am I still single ?? ;-)). Well, just be yourself and that should be the style others wanted to follow.
15. What is your dream job?
Sleeping, only then I get to DREAM ;). Nothing, the JOB that I have right now, I am doing it with passion.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Anandha Vikatan (Tamil)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
No idea, $100 is way too small of an amount
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
What's this question all about ?? :))))
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Very ordinary medium haircut with no style.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Please refer the answer for Q.No 12 ;-)))
22. What are your favourite movies?
I am not a movie buff, so I don't have much of a big list. I wud say, I liked "The day of the jackal" a lot
23. What inspires you?
The good hearted people who live around me.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Sat or Bhaashaa
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee, that too only two times a day and not more
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Feeling low, yes I tend to be so sometimes, terribly depressed never happens. But in any case, I choose to be quite and calm and work out a plan to come out of that. Never take things with an emotional quotient.
27. What makes you go wild?
Wild in the bad way - When ppl talk on my back and people who do a lot of self-trumpeting
Wild in the good way - Whenever my GOD, my ICON, my ROLE MODEL Sachin Tendulkar is on screen.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All those in my blogroll :)
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Strictly no Dessert's. Sweet its only Baadushaa
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
Summer .... I love sweating like a pig. I am good at my cricket when I field at 12 noon on a hot Chennai ground, during mid May :)
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
My aunt has taken over the kitchen department from me, so I have to ask her. Since I treat all my friends as my family, I will not prepare something special, I will just serve you what I eat :)
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Forget that and Forgive them, but don't avoid them. After all its one life and lets not make it a mess by having lots of reservations.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
Lizards :( (Same Pinchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I bloody first go to a saloon and have a haircut
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly??
Whenever I see a baby's innocent smile
37. A word that you say a lot?
I know ... :)
38. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
Sack all the politicians and then bring in KING's rule once again to see INDIA flourish
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going.
Self-belief and Faith on the Allmighty
40. Whats one thing that you used to love that you left
Eating Samosa's. Man, I used to eat them like anything, but its now more than 8 years, I tasted one.
41. What would be your reaction, if you come to know that today is the last day of your life
Oh shit, what the hell I am doing by wasting my precious time tagging these questions, I have tonnss to do today. Let me rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag others :)
Pick it up when you find time folks ....
Hey! You did it..and yea we could try changing the questions a bit.ReplyDelete
I hate badushaa :(
And thanks so mucch for this "One of the few persons who inspired to start writing a blog. Her writings says her character, though I don't know her much, I am sure she is a wonderful personality and an inspiring character."
And i thought you would cook something for me.. since u are a good cook.. no fair :(
Well executed tag Sat!
Bt, satish dont u think the questions are a repetition of the previous tag..ReplyDelete
Anyway, will give a try :)
Nice answers, honest ones...(nenaikkaren)
@Chennaigirl - Oh yaa, lots of repetitions. That's what I told to Amrita as wellReplyDelete
@Amrita - Time to change the question paper dude :)
hey Sat, thanks for the tag. And un tag ku naanum , yen ponnum, rendu perum respond pannirukom.. check out :)ReplyDelete
forgot to mention, u shld check out 2 blogs..:)ReplyDelete